Voting times and machines

We have touch-screens, too - new last year. I figure they're about as good
as the old punch ballots, assuming one has the brains to vote. Some
people were taking 15 minutes in the booth anyway, like they'd never taken
the time to look at a sample ballot or try a practice machine. :-(

Daryl

Florida's new touch-screen machines are kind of neat and