Re: hum....

Don't you find it a little difficult to push your chad through the touch screen? Bet there's a bunch of broken monitors in Fl. today.

DF
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum....

I had no problem, either. Walked in after work and was through in about 10 minutes. Florida's new touch-screen machines are kind of neat and the choices--that is, the way the ballot is laid out--are quite clear. When you are done, it shows you how you have voted and gives you the opportunity to change your mind before you click the "finished" button. Much, much better than in bygone years, assuming, of course, that the votes actually went somewhere to be counted.