Re: Today/now polls

Thank you Fran for speaking for so many of us out here. Tricia
(where we are expecting our first freeze tonight)

----- Original Message ----- From: "F M Ferrari" <fm4re@swbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today/now polls

Oh well and I'm proudly wearing red today! Glad we're in the US and not
some place where we can't disagree. Yesterday showed that we all can
have a say in an election when everyone gets off their butts to vote.
Someone had to win and someone had to loose. Kerry's speech this
afternoon showed that even though he lost the election, he is not a
loser. I actually gained some respect for him and how he handled the
election results.

Although I disagree on many of the issues on the Republican platform and Bush, I became one after 20 plus years of being an Independent. I just got tired of all the "disenfranchised" and "entitled" talk of other parties and tired of clinton and gore.

Funny, but it was a Republican, Frank Keating, who actually made me proud to have chosen Oklahoma as my home. Okay, my husband also and he's in heaven with the results here (he's a "special assistant" to our Lt. governor - a female Republican - and worked for Keating). So judge me by my party affiliations and stereotype me but then be guilty of the very behavior that I'm accused of.

Fran, OKC