From: Scottie Baugh [mailto: robbinsbaugh@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 12:58:23 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today/now polls

Message-----<br>From: EvaTEsq@aol.com<br>Sent: Nov 3, 2004 11:27
AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today/now
polls<br><br>In a message dated 11/3/2004 10:54:53 AM Eastern Standard
Time, <br>silverhawk@flash.net writes:<br>I can't even believe that Tom
Coburn won the election for senate in this<br>state. Makes me ashamed to
live here...truly. What are these people<br>thinking???? This Democrat
a few that I cannot understand how they won the election and I can
Tom DeLay -- how many ethics violations has he been charged with now? I
whose sanity has been questioned (seriously - no joke) over <br>the past
Island, NY<br>Zone
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com