Re: National Weather

Dry here for the weekend and temps may get into the 60s, which means DH is going to drain and clean the ponds. It will entail catching and transferring all fish to a very large tub - and then trying to prevent them from jumping out (and chasing them if they do) until the cleaning is done and the pond refilled. I am NOT looking forward to it!