RE: election

Seems Carl Rove got out the vote of more previously non-voters than did
Kerry's team.  In most of the close states, the margin between the Bush new
voters and the Kerry new voters was exactly what decided things.  Rove
studied the non-voters and decided that there was political possibility.
He set up an organization based on the Amway method.  For two years,
volunteers were recruited who recruited locals.  They were all volunteers
who had "sales quotas"...bring in more workers, make more calls, etc.  They
built a data base beginning with voter registrations and whatever else they
could find out about people.  The volunteers emphasized moral values.  A
large portion of the operations were run through the auspices of local
churches, which is why they were under the radar of the national pollsters.
One Ohio county had a network of over 3,000 workers.  If you notice some of
Rove's quotes, he told reporters exactly how many phone calls and how many
doors were knocked on in a specific county.
Bonnie Zone 7 ETN

Leftist (I