From: Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: 11/5/2004 9:32:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] National Weather NOW Outdoor Cats OT

In a message dated 11/4/2004 6:00:15 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

How many  of your cats live outdoors?

17 or 18 (depends on who I count) live outside.  I already have 10  cats and
a dog in this small cottage with me so I can't have more.  I  surely would
have them all inside if I had a really big house.  I even have  3 separate
colonies of them outside and 2 separate ones in the house.  I  have 7 cats in the
back yard, 9 on the front porch and 2 (sometimes 3) at  an abandoned house
around the corner.  I have three small doghouses in the  back yard and supplement
with heavy duty covered boxes, all of which are filled  with straw and
sometimes fleece blankets.  These cats are such precious  little individuals with
their own quirks, but I don't have to tell you that.  <LOL>
zone 7
West TN