Re: Re: Today/now polls

Shoot....I had the tests done on me....I'm allergic to everything but my
husband and kids. I was allergic to my ex husband...HA! Broke out in
hives every time he came in the room. But seriously...I'm allergic to
most trees, most grass, shellfish, horseradish, mold, mites...you name

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Take the test and find out just what you are allergic
too....well worth it.

Once I found out that my problem only comes in when
the grass is pollenating, and no other time, I can
adjust my schedule to limited exposure.

They also have meds that help prevent attacks. I found
that the shots did not work for me, but others have
been successful.

who has the type of asthma that shows no signs, then
20 minutes later I am gasping for my last breathe...
very scarey!