Fwd: lunch special

In a message dated 11/6/2004 3:01:22 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

I've  never touched this cat, but he certainly has touched  me.

I know exactly what you mean!  And reading your post about Woody  coming back
touched me, too.  A cat I took care of several years ago, and  had neutered,
has come back a few days this fall.  I hate it that he now  seems so
obsequious around the other "front porch" cats.  They don't seem  interested in
bullying him.

zem
zone 7
West TN