Re: Photo expedition

Hi, Godi. Unlikely that it's a dwarf. But, yes, it will do just fine indoors. We had one for many years in our condo in Bethesda [it's now in our front yard here], and Ms Fatma's brother, who lives in a condo in DC has an enormous one in his living room. I think that the caudex will get proportionately larger when it's growing in a pot than it does when planted in the ground.