RE: National Weather

I have always had stuff to overwinter in all of my ponds...

I would think even if you drained it ... it would refill from the snow
and moisture. I filled a 10,000 gallon pond by tunneling everything into
it over a winter.

Since I always had something, we used a pond heater (no doesn't heat the
pond, just keeps an air hole). I wonder if when it freezes over it would

Anyone know?

Remind me in the spring to send you some plants....