Re: Marge?

Bless your heart, Auralie....I'm OK; just running full tilt.  About
all I can do is delete SPAM and skim posts these days with the odd
post here and there during an email 'break'.  Hopefully, things will
sort themselves out soon and I can chat again.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs