Re: Marge?

I know the feeling well, Marge.  I'm just glad you're OK. I often say it's
far better to have
too much to do than not enough - though that's one thing (not enough to do)
that I
have not had much experience with.  Just check in from time to time and say
Hi so
we'll know you're all right.
In a message dated 11/07/2004 11:23:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,