From: David Franzman
Sent: 11/9/2004 7:17:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] election

You're hallucinating!  And frankly I'm a little upset you aren't sharing!

I just put my hibs to bed for the winter and it's been in the upper 30's in
fact down to 36 or 37 for a couple of weeks.  You just really want to avoid
frost or being wet and cold.  Mine actually are still blooming which if
they're given enough light they will continue to do all through the winter
albeit slower.  The colors are very intense this time of year.  I watched
one of our flowers take three days to fully open and when it finally did it
was incredible.

DF