To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] election

YEH...me TOO (on the hallucinating). What kind of shrooms did you get on that pizza of yours? Share with! LOL

I just brought my hib in that I got from Dave (love it Dave...I really
do). It's about four feet tall now...buds all over it. It's been getting
down to around 35 at night for the last two weeks. Figured it was time
to tuck it in for the winter. Can't wait for those buds to open.

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
You're hallucinating! And frankly I'm a little upset you aren't sharing!

I just put my hibs to bed for the winter and it's been in the upper 30's in
fact down to 36 or 37 for a couple of weeks. You just really want to avoid
frost or being wet and cold. Mine actually are still blooming which if
they're given enough light they will continue to do all through the winter
albeit slower. The colors are very intense this time of year. I watched
one of our flowers take three days to fully open and when it finally did it
was incredible.

DF
----- Original Message ----- From:
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 6:35 AM

We live to amuse dear!! Hey, didn't you tell me that your tropical
hibiscus plants are hardy down to 40 degrees or am I hallucinating? If
so, my baby is going to have to go to "Auntie" Elaine's greenhouse by
the end of the week. Cold front coming through. Won't freeze, but will
probably get down to the middle 30's...

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: David Franzman Sent: 11/8/2004 11:59:26 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] election

You guys are killing me!

DF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Haskell"
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] election

Eva,

Why do you think David Franzman is terrible? Seems like a nice
guy.

Josh

----- Original Message ----- From:
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 9:24 AM

In a message dated 11/7/2004 6:32:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,