Re: Back at last and reasonably sane again...maybe

I know it's warmer in Beaufort than it is here, and we haven't had any  frost
yet.  It's supposed to go to the mid-30s at night this weekend, than
something like the 50s during the day.  My yard is still growing.  We  really only
get about 6 weeks of cold weather commencing the week after  Christmas and
running to about Valentine's Day.  Not too bad, and at my age  it goes by like a
flash. <LOL>
zone 7
West TN