Re: Thermal Depolymerization....Update anyone?

Bonnie, I have heard of that process; however, I know of no plants in this
part of the world.  I do think the process sounds like a wonderful thing,  and
I, too, wish production would come to fruition.  Good luck getting  anything
like that through congress any time soon.  I'm sure the oil lobby  would be
most unhappy.
zone 7
West TN