From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Oklahoma Tornadoes

My husband drove through that tornado last night...not even knowing it was
there.  He was coming back home from a business trip.

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
Fran, I just heard about tornadoes yesterday near Oklahoma City. Were you
affected? Are you all right? You rain is arriving here now; however, we are
fortunately not expecting severe weather.

zem
zone 7
West TN

http://www.hort.net/funds/