Re: Palm and cycad

Jim, they are beautiful!  The palm is way cool, but cycads are among  my very
favorite tropical plants.  I have the sago palm you sent me, and I  have had
a cardboard palm for about nine years now.  It is, of course,  small because
it is in a pot.  There were originally two of them, but the  ravenous kitties
snatched one out, and I never found it. :-(  I obviously  don't know the
botanical names of either -- just the common ones.
zone 7
West TN