RE: National Weather

um no.... you do not want to ever put oil in a pond
with fish...

I stick mine in a five gallon bucket and change the
water every so often.

I also throw a few rocks from my waterfall biosystem
in too... since it will be drained naturally and
frozen here.. the saved rocks will still have the
bacteria growing on them and you get a jump start on
the filtration system.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>