From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 10:43 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Stevia rebaudiana

I had to do a google image search as I didn't know
this plant.

The one site claimed it is sweetest right before it
flowers... but that really doesn't answer your
questions.

So are you using it as a sugar subsitute? Interesting
that it is not approved here, but used quite a bit
elsewhere in the world.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>

http://www.hort.net/funds/