Re: It's finally cooled off

Jim, my snowfall in Tallahassee was probably the winter of '46-'47.
There used to be two bookstores in town in addition to the college bookstore.
One wasn't
much good - more of a card shop - but the other was pretty good - or seemed
so to me
at that time.  The town where I grew up didn't have one - had to go to the
metropolis of
Dothan, Alabama, to find one.  I thought bookstores were magical places.

In a message dated 11/13/2004 3:23:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,