Re: What Charley taught us

interesting Jim... a bit of history and effects of
same. You are a fountain of knowledge!

As another thought... I have a friend who lives on the
ocean. When Charlie came thru the gardens were
destroyed, literally, but the house came thru ok. By
the time Ivan (that was the third name right) came
thru, the blocks were gone, and the house had major
damage. So I guess the windblocks are only good for
one hurricane of magnitude....

So wondering if that is why there are not many tall
natives down there... they just don't have enough time
inbetween hurricanes to grow.