Collector's Choice Plant Fair

We did get to the fair today. Found some Australian trailing violets, which we've been looking for for some time now, bought two, and window shopped the rest of the sale. On the way to the sale, we thought we might get an orchid if we saw one we liked, but the orchids [except one, and it wasn't for sale] were rather ordinary. The orchid that wasn't for sale was a lemon yellow ground orchid; sure was pretty.

Island Jim Southwest Florida 27.0 N, 82.4 W Zone 10a Minimum 30 F [-1 C]