RE: yesterday in the garden...

LOL! You mean to say your husband didn't notice you bring in that??!

It looks wonderful, but I can't imagine you getting into a car, but you
are always full of surprises...

Wish I had your determination! You go Girl!

Who has been cleaning out the piles of 'stuff'... it is amazing how it
can build up before you know it.....