Re: What Charley taught us NOW Cute Furry Things

I did in New Orleans Zem. Armadillos can a destroy a yard and/or garden
in one night. 'Bout the only thing that keeps them out of a yard is a
very large, barking dog.

Jesse

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
My cats keep the squirrels in check, and they apparently have eaten any
rabbits in my yard. I do, however, have a resident armadillo. They might not be
interested in my plants, but they dig craters deep enough to break an ankle
in the flower beds and in the yard looking for grubs. God forbid one decides
to dig a burrow as has been done in several neighbors' yards. They make the
skunks' divots look like nothing at all. Anybody else have problems with
them?

zem
zone 7
West TN