Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Tricia - you've been busy! The Fringe tree sounds like something I tried
years ago but not hardy enough here. Our MGs would not be allowed to use
a city park as a project, at least not the labor involved. Time spent
instructing others on the project could qualify though.