Re: Re: So, here it is...

And, happy, happy birthday from me.   I'm always pleased to see and hear of
those who manage to get into the higher numbers in good health as there are
a number of people in my family that are dealing with pretty serious
illness.  Keep up the good work.

We still haven't had a killing frost.  I have some Iris, cosmos, zinnias,
rudbeckia, and purple coneflower blooming and my sister from Spartenburg
says the azalaes are blooming there.

Bonnie Zone 7 ETN