Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

In a message dated 11/15/2004 8:23:47 PM Central Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:

We have  40 of volunteer, which includes administrative

The state MG coordinator spoke at our last meeting.  I understood her  to say
we were going to by uniform statewide.  We now have 25 work hours  and 8
CEUs, neither of which will be a problem to accumulate.  My best  friend in MGs
lives about 2 hours from me so we always try to volunteer together  for work
hours.  Our meetings count as CEUs so that is no problem.
We can count travel time for work, but not for education.  I live 50  miles
from Jackson, TN, which is were all our approved work is done.  For  that
reason I generally have over 50 work hours to turn in.  Don't  know what I would do
without that program.  I absolutely love it and all  the people involved.

zem
zone 7
West TN