To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new pics

In a message dated 11/14/04 6:16:03 PM, tchessie@comcast.net writes:

<< New pics of the trough garden and my new furniture purchase today!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.dir=/9293&.src=ph&.tok=phVwpDCBg

9iY7.7y >>

Theresa, I really want to see your trough & your purchase but as usual I can
not get to them. I do hope Donna or Kitty come to my rescue as they usually
do.
Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/