Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

I agree with that and I am always preaching that we are not slave labor.... we are there to educate them on how to do it.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

I think the main reason we cannot count such projects is that the basis of
the MG program is education -"Helping Others Grow". We can help with these
projects so long as it is more along the lines of instruction, education.
In the long run it is probably good. We get too many calls from people who
think MGs will keep their budget low by helping out for free.
Kitty
----- Original Message ----- From: <Zemuly@aol.com>