From: Kitty
Sent: 11/15/2004 11:13:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

We've had people under-report their hour - it's sort of a humility thing I

think.  They need to know the level of volunteer participation at budget

time.  The main thing I have trouble with is that when reporting hours we

must also list how many people benefited from what you did.  If you taught a

class you could count the attendees.  But how many people can I say

benefitted when I spent 5 hours ripping bindweed out of the entrance garden?