From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 7:26 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] new pics

It's a beautiful piece!  Nicely done.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A
----- Original Message -----
From: Theresa
Sent: 11/15/2004 9:47:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new pics

I have no idea what the wood is, but it is solid wood and weighs a
ton!.  It was a one of a kind sort of deal that had been discounted (and
I convinced them to discount more as the bottom door has a warp in it).
I thought $400 was a great deal!

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

> Theresa, nice tub plants.  Very creative.  Beautiful cabinet too.  Is
> that cherry wood?
>
> DF
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <Cersgarden@aol.com>

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.dir=/9293&.src=ph&.tok=phVwpDC