RE: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Well I should keep my mouth shut, but you know that is just not in me...

I understand your point now... didn't realize your group was small.
Here, I can't even get into a MG program! I could (?maybe) pass the
entrance exam, but they offer no night classes. I work... lotsa of
hours... so can not take 13 weeks off on a certain day... boss would
never stand for that!

I know some say, well if you can't do day classes, then you can't help
the cause. I tend to get aggravated with that statement... who says
everything needs to be done between the hours of 9-5//M-F.... I am
available for weekends and even nights in the summer. I can run a
greenhouse for the county in-between my work schedule that is 45 min
from my house, I could surely have enough time to help out. Sorry, this
really gets to me!

Anyways.... might want to consider night class for those in your area...