Re: Mg Meetings

Tricia, as both you and Ceres have pointed out, MG programs controlled
by MGs with meetings etc can establish a very well run program. However,
it almost destroyed the program here in Allen County. That is why after
this Hort Ed was here a year or two he eased them out. They are now just
more or less a garden club that stole $7000.00 from us. They are welcome
to participate, and some do heartily, but they don't run the program.
The Hort Ed does, and very well.

Kitty