MG

Donna,
We only do night classes. Most of our group works full time so we do have a harder time getting work done in the day. We work on projects on the weekend, holidays, and anywhere in between.
I too hate it when people act like it can't happen if it doesn't happen during the day. It just cuts into TV time for most people. Our group meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 6 or 7 depending on what we are doing.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 8:48 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Well I should keep my mouth shut, but you know that is just not in me...
so.

I understand your point now... didn't realize your group was small.
Here, I can't even get into a MG program! I could (?maybe) pass the
entrance exam, but they offer no night classes. I work... lotsa of
hours... so can not take 13 weeks off on a certain day... boss would
never stand for that!

I know some say, well if you can't do day classes, then you can't help
the cause. I tend to get aggravated with that statement... who says
everything needs to be done between the hours of 9-5//M-F.... I am
available for weekends and even nights in the summer. I can run a
greenhouse for the county in-between my work schedule that is 45 min
from my house, I could surely have enough time to help out. Sorry, this
really gets to me!

Anyways.... might want to consider night class for those in your area...

Donna