Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Yes, there are some good things.  The MG program is undergoing change in
this region.  The new extension agent for Knox County wants to have a
program just for Knox County.  The problem is that previously the agents
for Anderson County and Knox County traded education program responsibility
back and forth and included "orphan" counties such as my own in their
programs.  The new Knox agent is pushing for surrounding counties to do
their own programs.  He and the MG coordinator have had some difficulty
singing off the same sheet.

I have really enjoyed working for the Trial Gardens, participating in the
Tremendous Trees Program, and attending some of the education programs and
hope this new "divide" won't keep us from working together.

Bonnie ETN Zone 7