Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

>I also got to count the talk I gave for my local DAR program on >
colonial gardens. (It was the least controversial topic I could pick. )

Our only problem with that would be that you can't "double-dip". You
can't get volunteer hours from 2 organizations for the same activity.
But of course that's totally honor system. Locally, our Botanical
Conservatory (BC) has a volunteer group called Conservateers. Some MGs
are conservateers. When the BC puts on its annual garden walk they ask
the Master Gardeners to help answer questions at the various locations.
You have to decide which organization you are volunteering for if you
are a member of both.

Kitty