Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

I'm in Allen County with the Extn ofc on the IPFW campus. Ft. Wayne is
fairly large and we have a good-sized program. Our Hort Ed helps out in
the surrounding counties as well. Some have their own small MG programs
and provide a column for their people in our newsletter. Since the state
of Indiana is solidifying the program and getting everyone on the same
page, it is easier to work together on projects. Eventually they'll be
looking for representatives to go to state MG functions.

Kitty