Re: trees

In a message dated 11/16/2004 4:36:01 PM Central Standard Time,
pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

Has  anyone ever had a Chinese Fringe Tree"Chionanthus retusus" or a Korean
Evodia "Evodia Daniellii" or Carolina  Buckthorn.

The Chinese Fringe Tree is knock dead gorgeous.  I've been wanting  one, but
I have no place to put another tree -- until I cut down on of my sick  looking
pines.  It grows in full sun and is about 10' tall and wide.   I never heard
of the Korean Evodia, but I'm interested in hearing about  it.  The Carolina
Buckthorn is a woodland plant.  That's all I know  from experience.  Have to
wait for Kitty to come through with all the good  stuff. :-)

zem
zone 7
West TN