Re: What Charley taught us now squirrels/chipmunks

Oh- I have a great chipmunk story! When I was a kid we had chipmunks in the woods near us. They used to come into the yard and literally steal every single apricot off the trees (which was OK with me- I hate apricots). The tucked them into the notches of trees all over the place! You could look into the woods and see apricots in elm, willow, oak, and maple trees. It was a riot to watch them try to carry the darned things away in their mouths.

Theresa

Jesse Bell wrote:

Me too ya'll. I love to watch their antics. I adore chipmonks too. I had
so MANY of them (both) in Kansas City. I fed them AND the birds.

Jesse

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
Me too Theresa!

DF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" To: Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What Charley taught us

Wasn't me! I actually like squirrel and would love to have one here!

Theresa

gardenqueen@academicplanet.com wrote:

Isn't that what Theresa calls them?? I think of that every time I see one and it still cracks me up!

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A