Re: What Charley taught us now squirrels/chipmunks

I have a chipmunk story, too. When I was about seven, my parents took us to Grand Canyon for easter vacation. Nearly froze our southern California bejubbies off. One moment while there, I grabbed a chipmunk and, of course, it bit me. I didn't tell my parents what I'd done, but you can bet I was ne plus certain I would die of rabies before we got back to a warmer clime.

And shame on you, Theresa. Apricots are one of the ten best fruits in the whole wide world.