RE: OT - now tubers was-Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

You guys have to be doing something wrong....

I will agree that a real koi pond, due to all the filtration needed, can
be involved.... but a watergarden nah.... A day in the spring and fall,
and maybe an hour monthly cleaning up is much less than weeding and
watering all season... IMHO