From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:10 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - now tubers was-Wonderful web tribute to the Armed
forces

I contemplate simplifying, but DH wants the complete experience. Of
course, aside from outside lights (which he gets around to about every
other year), I do it all. Have a nine foot artificial tree (cannot
stand vacuuming needles) and I indulge myself with a few new ornaments
every year. The cats, believe it or not, do not try to climb it and
rarely play with the ornaments (I put unbreakable ones on the bottom
branches), but they love to lie under it (probably think no one can see
them in their place of concealment)!
Cathy

http://www.hort.net/funds/

http://www.hort.net/funds/