Re: OT - now tubers was-Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

In a message dated 11/17/2004 7:40:31 AM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

Cathy,  daughter Tzeitel tries to put up a tree every year, and every year
one or more  of her 4 cats have to climb it.

When I used to put up a tree (a long time ago) my young cats were so bad I
had to literally tie the tree to hooks placed in the wall to keep them from
knocking it over.  As the cats got older (5 or 6 years) they were less
interested.  I won't even think about going there anymore with all these  teenage cats
I have now. <LOL> I just spend Christmas Eve and  Christmas Day with my
children and their families.
zone 7
West TN