Re: OT - now tubers was-Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Jesse, we do that every year.  We get names from our church who also works
with the school to cover those in need in our community.  Also, we thanksgiving
food bags, again with names provided by our church.
    We just put together our shoe box for children in other countries.  Some
of you may participate in this as it is a Billy Graham project.  It is amazing
what you can get in a shoe box.
    We have gone to the missions and worked on Thanksgiving & Christmas but
stopped doing that because the last few yrs they have so many volunteers you
are falling over one another.