RE: OT - Wonderful web tribute/ IN Nurseryman

Vendors??

Not at ours.... it starts with breakfast... seminars with short
breaks... lunch... more seminars...

They have a variety of speakers at the ones I attended.. from
marketing/personnel to specific areas of gardening. I believe there were
6-7 speakers most years. All day affair, which at about 4pm my brain has
had it with listening to speakers. Most are interesting tho!

Gene, this is for Northern Indiana, so I would think they have one in
your area... not saying you couldn't attend, but.... I will contact you
off list with the contact information.

Donna