Re: Growing Citrus as Houseplants

Zem, when I had cats that liked to use the pots, I cut circles of screen wire
a little larger
than the top of the pot with a slit and hole in the middle to fit around the
stem of
the plant - if you can visualize that.  Since it extended about an inch
beyond the
edge of the pot, they couldn't balance on the edge.  Worked pretty well.
Thank goodness my current four don't do that.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/18/2004 5:51:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,