Re: Pepper Gal catalog

You mean I get up out of my chair, go get in the truck, drive to an ATM, wait in line, enter my pin [while protecting my finger movements from secret hidden cameras that are out to steal my identity [as if I had one]], taking the cash and going to the Circle K or 7-11 to buy a money order, then going to the post office or grocery store to buy a book of stamps and some envelopes and trying to find a ballpoint--or any other kind--pen that works for addressing the envelope, then filling out the order form and going to some coin-operated copying machine so I can prove what I ordered, then mailing the order. Is this what you have in mind?