Re: OT - Tubers NOW Christmas

In a message dated 11/21/2004 11:00:57 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

I think  it is called Christmas with the Kranks.  It appears to be taken from
 John
Grisham's "Skipping Christmas".  The book was absolutely  hilarious

That was one of the funniest books I have ever read -- probably because I
could identify. <LOL> Unless I hang a Christmas ball from the fan pulls  I'm
doing nothing. I have Christmas Eve dinner with my son and his  daughter; then I
spend the night at my daughter's house, watch everybody open  their presents
and get back home by 10:00 a.m. I didn't grow up in a family with  a lot of
Christmas traditions -- except going to relatives' houses on Christmas  day
(which I hated with a passion).

zem
zone 7
West TN